Friday, June 19, 2009

Clavi Non Defixi turns 1

On this day a year ago, the first post of clavi non defixi went up.

Some stats since then:
  • this is post #199
  • 8,702 Visits
  • 14,215 Pageviews
  • Visitors came from 87 different countries/territories
  • This blog has 25 subscribers, and 2 followers. Thanks for your interest, everyone!

I've very much enjoyed my experience with blogging over the past year, and look forward to year #2. I hope that my focus on theology from the perspective of research and scholarly work has been helpful to readers; I think it works well for me and that's how I plan on continuing. Please let me know if you'd be interested in hearing about anything in particular over the next year- I'd be happy to visit or revisit certain topics that are of special concern to people. As regular readers have probably noticed, I stray into philosophy often enough and the blog has become more interdisciplinary over the course of the past year... I imagine it will stay that way. Also, I have posted a good bit lately on some problems in academia that someone needs to start fixin' (specifically with periodical literature of late), and I hope to continue with more of that as well.

Also, thanks to Ben Myers... having a link from you always makes a difference, and I appreciate the hospitality of F&T as somewhat of a center for many theological bloggers. Also thanks to everyone else I've met over the past year- it's been a great time getting into blogging.

2 comments:

  1. Evan,
    I hope it doesn't look self-serving to comment here since you just gave me such a nice plug. But you deserve a hearty round of applause for the critical thinking you bring to your blog. I enjoy it very much and look forward to the next year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Evan,

    I'm glad I came across your blog and writings; although it wasn't through Ben but Halden. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete