Thursday, June 10, 2010

"From Jena to Copenhagen"

For the past few weeks I have been checking the early-view articles at Religious Studies on a multiple-times-daily basis, knowing that Samuel Loncar's article would soon be published.  Today, we finally have it available-- "From Jena to Copenhagen: Kierkegaard's relations to German idealism and the critique of autonomy in The Sickness Unto Death".

Samuel is currently an MA student at Yale Divinity School, working in theology and philosophy, and especially with German Idealism & Kierkegaard.

1 comment:

  1. Evan, I do not have access to the first view articles of RS for some reason, but I'd really like to take a look at it -- could you possibly send me the article by email? My email is j.david.belcher@gmail.com

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete