Wednesday, November 2, 2011

J. Kameron Carter at the University of Chicago

This is a bit late notice, but J. Kameron Carter will be coming to speak for the Race and Religion workshop here at the University of Chicago tomorrow, Thursday Nov. 3 at 4:30, in Swift Hall.  He will be speaking on “Religion and the Future of Death; or, Fanon’s Eschatology”.  The discussant for the workshop will be Michelle Wright of Northwestern University. 


Thanks to Julius for pulling together the workshop this year, and especially for bringing Carter to the Divinity School.  Don't miss it!

3 comments:

  1. I wish I would have seen this yesterday. How was it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the plug Evan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't actually make it, although I wish I could have. I heard it was quite good.

    ReplyDelete